YESU ALIKUFA KWA AJILI YA WANADAMU WOTE

WALA HAKUNA WOKOVU KWA MWINGINE YEYOTE ILA KWA YESU KRISTO PEKEE {MATENDO 4:12}




BIBLIA NENO LA MUNGU LILILO HAI
HAVE SINNED.


"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

(Romans 3:23)


The first step in becoming a child of God is seeing that you have sinned against God. God loves us with all His heart, but He hates sin. Our sins have come between God and us.

GOD LOVES ME.


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)


This is wonderful news! Whom does God mean when He says "the world"? He means everyone in the world. That includes you and me! Whom does God mean when He says "whoever"? He means anyone! Anyone can put his or her name in this verse. (Read the verse with your name in the blanks.)


For God so loved _________ that He gave His only begotten Son, that _________ believing in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

(Read this out loud with your name in the blanks.)


God so loved every person in the world that He gave His Son to die for their sins. But I must make it personal. It is not just, "God so loved the world," but "God so loved ME that He gave His Son to die for MY sins." God gave Jesus to ME to be MY Savior!


CHRIST DIED FOR ME.


"God commends [shows] His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)


God loves sinners! This verse tells us that God showed His love for us by giving His Son to die on the cross for us. The Lord Jesus died for sinners! He died for every person, but I must make this personal by saying, "Christ died for ME!" Say it out loud, "Christ died for ME!"


I RECEIVE HIM.


"As many as received Him [the Lord Jesus as their Savior], to them gave He power to become the sons [children] of God, even to them that believe on His name." (John 1:12)


This verse tells us that a person becomes a child of God by receiving the Lord Jesus as Savior. This is the only way anyone can be saved. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes unto the Father, but by Me" (John 14:6). Ask yourself these questions:


Do I believe that Jesus is God's Son?

Do I believe that the Lord Jesus died on the cross for my sins?

Do I believe that the Lord Jesus would come into my heart right now if I asked Him to?


You can take the Lord Jesus as your Savior now! If the prayer below says what is in your heart, pray it to the Lord Jesus now. Ask Him to be your Savior. The Lord Jesus would love for you to talk to Him now.

I HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.


"He that believes on the Son has everlasting life, and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36)


This verse tells us that God sees two groups of people in the world—those who believe on His Son and those who do not believe on Jesus. If I am in the group which believes on the Lord Jesus, what does God say about me? He says, "He that believes on the Son HAS everlasting life." If I have trusted Christ as my Savior, I HAVE everlasting life. How do I know this? I know because God says so in the Bible!

Comments